Whoohoo, second post! I'm blogging diligently! Hurray!!
Haha. No. I'm just putting off my essay that's due tomorrow. Lol.
Prof says my topic is really interesting and unique.
Iconcur (about the interesting part)... until I have to carry on with my nitty-gritty business of writing it...
AND SHIT.
It's so hard, dammit! No wonder why she said it's a unique topic!!!
And Guess what?
I am going to carry on with something that no scholars have ever done before:
Discuss the genre of Southern Gothic through the analysis/close-reading/study of William Faulkner's As I Lay Dying AND Stephen King's The Green Mile...
Oh *&$#, *&#@, *$@! (<-- censored dirty dirty words)
What did I get myself into?! and I can't blame the prof for this one, cuz I picked the topic myself....
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. As of right now, I'm not sure if even an all-nighter can save me...
May Kt R.I.P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment